Whisper word of wisdom: Let it be

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Whisper word of wisdom: Let it be


Let it be
Let it be
Let it be
Terinspirasi dari salah satu lagu favorit dari The Beatles, "Let it be"
Kadang jawaban atas pertanyaan itu cuma "mengikhlaskan"
Simple, but it has a very deep meaning. Also super hard to act.
Ketika sesuatu berjalan tidak sesuai yang kau ekspektasikan, dan kau sudah melakukan yang terbaik serta berdoa. All you need to do is trying to let 'it' be

Nothing to lose..
Qué Sera Sera..
Whatever will be will be..

Itu lebih baik daripada mengabiskan energi untuk mengutuk keadaan.
Ikhlasmu akan berbuah manis..
Kita tidak tahu di ujung jalan ini ada apa
Keputusan apa yang diambil nantinya
Lakukan yang terbaik
Pada akhirnya, usaha tidak pernah mengkhianati hasil
.
.
.
.
.
Yes, I am one of the problems. Choosing me it's one of worst decision you ever make.
I try my best.
But, it's really sad and hard when you have no one to count on and depend on to solve this complex problems.
It feels like walking alone.
But, you can blame me through.
I know I am one of the problems.
.
I really want to leave, but first help me to make the situation better.
So I can say goodbye happily.

0 respons :